Thursday 21 October 2010

Introduction

I'm not too sure who will be reading this but still, HELLO EVERYONE^^

My name is Gabby. At this blog, I would like to use the name, Natsuki.

Here is a short introduction of mine:
I'm 21 years old, Singaporean, studying in NUS; An aspiring freelance graphic designer/photographer, though I am far from it; A Japan Fanatic! (fashion, showbiz, travel, food); I do not speak/write perfect english because I come from a very Chinese background.

I am a uk14-16. I'm a plus sized since primary school. The main reason I'm is because I HATE SPORTS. I hate to move unnecessarily. Haha, and I really enjoy fried food. I wonder why fried food must be the most unhealthy food ever when it is like freaking nice? Aha!

The long story goes... When I was 15, I decided to slim down because of a crush. I quit carbohydrates, and exercise alot more than just PE andTAF. I tasted success: I lost 13 kg and even got out of TAF club. The story did not end happily ever after. My crush told me he liked another girl. I was sad and then I began to eat carbohydrates again. And I gain back whatever I lost by 19 years old. and I was in TAF in JC again.

The thing is, I was quite positive about life even after I gained back my weight. It seems to me like a lesson that AKINS DIET WORKS BUT DON'T HAVE LASTING EFFECTS. But that is not the end of the world. I was lucky and I met my nice bf in university. Thus, I've learnt the reason to lose weight should not because of love, friends or whatever. I think it is more for YOURSELF!

Now, I have start dieting again. Because: I want a more healthy lifestyle, I want to save money by buying free size clothes, I wanna be prettier! So I followed a meal plan from afriend. I hadn't ate fried food for weeks! I am still in the process of losing weight, I will share the meal plan with you guys if I taste success!

Now, back to clothes...
I know many of us are plus-ed because of several reasons. Some are like me who hates to exercise and loves fried food, some have genetic reasons,etc etc... I love fashion and I like to dress up, I am definitely not satisfied with just plain tees and shorts and jeans. And I know many of us do! But it is just so hard for us to find clothes we can wear. Every time I try clothes at shops, I just end up disappointed because I can't fit in. As more experience accumulated, I think I've become more skillful in searching for plus clothes! I wanna share it with youguys! And you can share it with me too! I hope you guys will find the tips useful.

I can't wait for my first post! See you guys then!

2 comments:

  1. hey Natsuki. i love reading your blog! keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha! thanks for your encouragement!! it means alot! I will keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete