Thursday 4 November 2010

All about Orangebear.

I believe most of you guys have heard of Orangebear! They have nice and plus-sized clothes! Orangebear's style is more towards the Asian style? A little bit of Taiwan, Japan and Korean! I have around 15-20 pieces of clothes from OB. They are comfy and versatile, I always wear them. I wear size 42-44 for OB.

But sometimes spree-ing just take too long and your ordered items often reach your home after you have forgotten all about it! Today, I'm gonna introduce two spree-ers whom I always spree with! I am also going to blog about my Orangebear's warehouse trip in Taiwan in June!

There is 2 blogshops where I spree for OB at. The first one is Instocks Available Here.

Exchange rate: NT = 0.05 SGD
Handling fee: $0.50 per item
Shipping is as such:
Scarfs: $1.50 per item
Heavy belts/Leggings/Caps/Berets/Wallets/Accessories: $2 per item
Tops: $2.50 per item
Dress/Bottom/Hoodies/Jackets/Jumpers: $3.50 per item
Bags/Jeans Kind: $4 per item
Shoes/Flats/Sandals: $4 per item
Boots/heels: $4.50 per item

To me, I think the fees are pretty reasonable and affordable. The spree-er is also very reliable! When spree-ing and sending in orders, you'll have to wait for the spree to close. And when you order stocks which are selling fast, you'll have to wait for restock which is the case for many sprees. Hence, the order I made 3 months ago, just arrived recently. Nevertheless, if you wanna save money on sprees, you can go for instocks-available-here, they have OB sprees regularly!

The next one is My Plus Factor. My Plus Factor works abit differently, the spree-er edits the photos of clothes herself and price them herself. The price will include shipping and handling already. You might find the price slighly higher than what you might get at Instocks-available. But My Plus Factor sends in your order almost immediately after receiving it, reducing the chance so the items to go out of stocks, or to wait for it to be restocked. The most important thing is the trust the spree-er gives me! I ordered two pieces of clothes of very limited stocks two weeks ago. But My Plus Factor was about to go for a vacation the next day. She was willing to help me enter my order together with her current batch of order without receiving my payment yet! Thus, I was able to receive my items 2 weeks later, which is today! *Happy!

So what would you choose? Get your new clothes faster or payless for them? I choose alternately!

Next, I will talk about Orangebear's warehouse at Taipei. I can't remember how did I get to the warehouse because I was brought there by a relative. But I do remember getting there by taking train from Xi Men Ding and alight at Kun Yang Station. After exiting from Kun Yang, You will spot OrangeBear's signage at a building opposite the road! Very easy to find! It is also very near Wu FenPu where you can get some very cheap Free Size Clothes which we might be able to fit in!

It is like a warehouse, alot of clothes! You can spot alot of plus-sized girls shopping there happily ^^ even the shop keepers are plus-sized. I find it a very friendly environment, and very interesting. After choosing the pieces you want, scan the barcode with the computers setted up there. You can then check if there is other colours and sizes availble. If yes, get it from the counter to try. The people serving are extremely friendly. I had a chat with them, when they asked me where I come from! I bought so much that I became VIP. VIP gets discount a freebies on the spot! But it expires after one year. Haha!

Here I was happily posing with my membership card!

Oh WAIT! I just found out that they've moved!
I believe it should be near the old one. I will go there again if I visit Taiwan again! I will need my relative again.

Anyone been there before? How was your experence? I had fun shopping!
And, where do you guys spree for OB? Any cheaper and more efficient spree-er?

No comments:

Post a Comment