Tuesday 28 August 2012

Shoot, Shag, Marry

THIS POST STRICTLY FOR THE PLEASURE FOR GIRLS/GAYS ONLY. 

Totally forgot who intro-ed this game to me. But since then I've always enjoy playing this game with my friends, intro-ing them and making difficult choices for them. For those who don't know about this game, you are missing out so much fun.

Shoot, Shag, Marry: game whereby one gives choices of 3 person of the same gender to another. the answerer has to choose who to shoot (to kill one), shag (since this word is really vulgar, I'll explain it as: to spend a night with), marry (self-explanatory).

Ok, so I'm gonna come out with some really easy/difficult, angmoh/asians ones. And you have to answer in your mind. 

1. No Brainer Set
Difficulty Level: 

This serves to be an example. It is gonna be very easy. Like damn easy, you don't even have to use your brain.

OK. SHOOT ZHANG FEI NOW,  RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I even have the urge to throw my Iphone to that face on screen now. He looks sooooo ridiculous beside Hemsworth, even more ridiculous than Spidey!

My Choice: 
Spend night with Spiderman, Marry Chris Hemsworth (Thor actor) (third one can be eliminate automatically)

Analysis: 
It is a no brainer cos you can decide who to shoot like you can read abc. 

The Spiderman here ain't Andrew Garfield, it is like Spiderman himself. So he might be a disappointment under his mask. So it is more safe to just spend a night with him. And marrying Spiderman might land yourself in danger situations. Just like Gwen Stacy's daddy's concern. LOL.

Marry Chris Hemsworth and you will get a lifetime of eyecandy!!! Provided you don't get divorce, cos angmohs like very prone to get divorced. lol.


2. Avengers set.
Difficulty Level: ★ ★ 

I'm very obsessed these few months about superheroes. Thanks to the movies.



HAHA. I'm always showing my affection towards the hulk. But I refuse to put him here. Because I'm still rationale. I understand it is just infatuation, I don't wanna be a victim of domestic violence. 


My Choice: 
Kill Hawkeye. Marry Ironman. S Captain A!

Analysis: 
Have to kill Hawkeye cos he can't save the world like wtf. 
And imagine this conversation with your friend:

You: Hey guys, I have something to tell. Actually I've been dating an Avenger.
Friend: OMG. OMG!!! Who is it!?!? Tony Stark?? Thor?!? Or omg!! Captain!!
You: Erm... actually it is Hawkeye...
Friend:



So, we should all marry Ironman so we can be Tai Tais. Don't marry Captain because people will think you 包养猛男小白脸 when you grow old. A surprisingly easy set.




3. The Getting-Old Movie Star Set
Difficulty Level: ★ 

Okie, time to move up 1 level. This one is slightly normal because they are all Asians. Answers really depend on your personal preference. 


I don't know why when I google, the handsome photos are all in monochrome. Lol. Maybe monochrome photos can hide wrinkles.

My Choice:
Shoot Tony Leung, Spend night with Takeshi and Marry Andy Lau.

Analysis:
I'm not a big fan of any of them. But they are all undeniably 老帅哥!金城武 is like the dream boy of many girls. And he is like the youngest among them. But I didn't choose to marry him because they might be a possibility that he is not straight cos you know there's v little scandal and rumours about his love life. 

Tony and Andy (like I know them v well like that) are like very good husband kind? At least from the portrayal from media... Tough choice! I tried googling about their net worth (lol) but nothing came out.

Okie... Andy over Tony because I won't like it if my husband acts in 色戒。hahahahaha.




4. All-Hot-Guys-Got-Same-Name Set
Difficulty Level: ★ ★ ★ 

Okie, this is one of my favourite set. And it is damn tough, at least for me *swooooons


You know what? Every girls should start searching for guys named Chris. Guys should name themselves Chris, then maybe one day they will wake up with their muscles bursting out of their pjs and those stubbles on their faces.

My Choice: Marry Chris Pine! then errr....errrr.... omg... KILLING EITHER EVANS OR HEMSWORTH IS A SIN!!!!!! Okie... I'm killing Chris Hemsworth.... T-T

Analysis: Chris Pine (James T. Kirk of Star Trek) has been my fav Hollywood eyecandy since like 1873198371 years ago after watching Princess Diaries 2. So it wasn't a difficult choice for me. 

It is sooooo diffcult to choose between the two other Chris! If based solely on face... I prefer Hemsworth's. But I think Hemsworth's body is getting abit overtrained and scary:


and it is getting alot like Johnny Bravo:


and I hate Johnny Bravo.

So... I chose Chris Evans:



Wanted to come out something like among 张菲, 猪哥亮 and 胡瓜。But searching their pictures on google deters me to do so.

So I shall end here with a special surprise for you all:












Specially dedicated to a friend, you know who you are.

I'm basically risking my life writing this post because my dad is walking around when I'm googling and  doing collages for all these pictures. 

So, girlfriends should totally play this game among yourselves. Great game to kill time and break the awkwardness. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment