Thursday 20 September 2012

Just some observations...

Just completed my 3 days part time job for a fair. I was helping a Japan booth and it was really tiring! But pretty eye-opening for me. I love observing people when I have nothing to do.. So there was really some people who fk-ingly irritate me. But of cos there was also nice people and heartwarming conversation.

Let me start with the irritating part. So the booth beside my booth was a Japanese company that sells really high tech equipment. I'm not sure what are they for, just know they look really expensive and whoever is selling them most probably earns lotsa money... So there was this father and son pair who is most probably locals who came for all 3 days to accompany the booth's Japanese boss and employees.

I overheard them and knew that this father is the distributor of the company's machines in Singapore. And then I actually saw his name card and learnt that he is a doctor/PHD.

Not surprised.

So, the freaking thing that irritates me about this Doctor is that he is fk-ing hostile. If he works with Japanese, he should know that he should smile and greet even people he doesn't know. But he didn't even greet my booth's Japanese, he doesn't even give a damn to smile or whatever... And he got this constantly arrogant shit face when walking pass our booth. And then his face is really weird because it is fk-ing red! Like it is so abnormal, it feels like he changes his blood everyday to get that overly-rosy face or most probably he eats 361861926 supplements tablets everyday. He totally looks like that sort.

He is most probably rich and he thinks he is distributing the most powerful equipment ever. By the way, he got the most cliche name ever... But I'm not gonna say it here to play safe.

You know if he got a son who is freaking good looking, I might just forgive this overly-rosy cheek hao lian doctor uncle's attitude. But you know what? His son is freakin fat! I know I'm bad, and I'm fat too. And i dont call anyone fat easily because I know how it feels to be called that. but you know it so justifiable to call him fat because, every single time he returns to the booth, he will be holding either a Watsons or 7-11 plastic bag with like candies or sweet drinks inside. And he is constantly biting something!!! And I think he is like as old as me or older than me.

And then everyday he goes to the booth, he stays there and do nothing except buying food for the Japanese and himself. and also CHEW on his food.

And not to mention, like his father he is also damn hostile and arrogant. And then he looks much less intellectual than his father. and I wonder why. Lastly, he is named after a scientific term most probably by his inconsiderate overly-rosy cheek hao lian milk daddy.

Did I mentioned that that son bought POCKY for the Japanese?

Didn't the years of education he went through teach him that POCKY IS FROM JAPAN? Why the fk would Japanese wanna come Singapore to eat POCKY?

Maybe they didn't because it is fking common sense just like how you call your dad's wife mom!!!!!!

I don't even know if the Japanese like him there all the time. Because everytime he is there, the booth gets so overcrowded. And then he has to stand near our booth with his fat arse covering our display. LIKE WTF RIGHT.

He didn't even bother to say sorry/excuse to us! FAT SHIT YOU.

Ok. enough said about the irritating pair...

So, the really cute part about the fair was the interaction between the boss and a group of ITE students.

This ITE girl came with her classmate and approached us for a brochure. Then she saw that my boss was from Japan so she said ''Arigatou!''. The boss, being nice, acted surprise and asked if she speaks Japanese.
So the conversation went on with her broken Japanese. It was all natural. and the group of ITE students said bye bye to us when leaving.

The boss asked me if they are university students. I was like errrrrr... i don't know how to explain ITE so I told them vocational school students.And they asked if there future doctors of Singapore. I lied and said maybe.

HAHAHAHA. thats a white lie ok, just wanna let him think that Singapore have really nice people as our doctors.

My boss had a really good impression of them. =D

Short and sweet.

My point is... why do idiots live better than nice people?
Is it because they are idiots so they get rich easily because they are idiots?

The group of ite students... hopefully they can get some decent technical jobs.

and what if that arse hole is one of our doctors? SHIT MAN.

You know I really hate the word ELITES.
There is no elites in Singapore in my opinion.
Probably just RICH PEOPLE.

Rich people who don't give a damn about their manners because they think money and their high education is everything.

Rich people who spend $362893742987429642 on a piece of branded bag/crap. 

Rich people who spend $893274289643923742 on their wedding as if THEY ARE ROYALS when you are fking not.

DISCLAIMER: I don't mind if these people are really nice and mannered people. I'm talking about rich idiots who have no manners like the father and son.

I always believed that MONEY CAN BUY EVERYTHING.

Money can buy you a wife even though you are fking fat and chewy.
(THIS IS SOOOO THE CASE FOR THAT GUY)

Money can buy you friends to chew with you.


BUT MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU GOOD NATURE.

And damn, I have a good nature, I swear.
(pls don't judge me by the number of 'fat' i used in this post. I rarely say that on others.)

My motto in life: 

好人有好报。

I know you are waiting for something more bombastic.

But seriously... 好人有好报。
做人就是如此,做好人做好事。

给别人一个微笑到底是有多难???


No comments:

Post a Comment